'Tamaso Mâ Jyotirgamaya'. From darkness, lead me to light. Our college believes in the principle of omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent power of the inner-selves of its students. Its motto is Discipline, Dedication and Determination.
“We want education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one's own feet."
--: Swami Vivekananda
• Create an atmosphere of intellectual vigour and moral rectitude.
• Empower women to assert leadership roles in a global market
• Provide high-quality educational opportunities for achieving full human potential, developing an equitable and just society, and promoting national development.
• Create skilled workforce, in conjunction with multidisciplinary abilities across the sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
• Enhance access and inclusion in higher education, including digital training
• Encourage innovative thinking driving towards sustainability
• Provide a scope of holistic learning
In tune with the global education development agenda – ‘Goal 4 (SDG4) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’, adopted by India in 2015, our college seeks to “ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities to all. Along that line the College aims at grooming young women to be leaders in all facets of life, so that they can play a vital role in India’s continued ascent, and leadership on the global platform in terms of economic growth, social justice and equality, scientific innovation and vigour, national integration, and preservation of Indian heritage. Providing equitable access to quality education is the key to our philosophy, which we feel to be the best way for developing and maximizing the potential of students’ talents and our resources to get space in the knowledge landscape of the nation as a whole. The growing demand for skilled workforce, for knowledge hubs, technological assets on one hand and challenges of epidemics and pandemics, pollution, climate change, calamities, disasters etc. call for vibrant ideas, collaborative research, social activities for which our college is dedicating itself for multidisciplinary learning.